Your details and data
Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we don’t use the information you provide on this site to learn any more about you other than what is required to fulfill your orders or offer you services such as new alerts or reminder services.
Any personal data gathered by us in your use of this site will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
All electronic transactions executed through this electronic Store and particularly transactions involving sensitive personal data (credit card numbers, users’ data, etc.) are totally secured. The security of transactions is affected through a security certificate and the use of SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer). SSL today is the worldwide standard for internet transactions and offers the electronic visitor the electronic store a codified SSL communication of 256 bit. Using the SSL Certificate the electronic store offers the following security characteristics to the visitor:
- Reliable accreditation of the website
- Proof of the e-shop’s electronic identity, as it appears on the certificate which is signed by a reliable Accreditation Authority such as Let’s Encrypt.
- Improvement of the level of security. Simultaneously, codified access and safe distribution of data and electronic transactions is secured:
- For transactions through the E-Shop, where the use of credit card is required.
- For contact forms, where the visitor is required to enter sensitive personal data such as address, date of birth, ID or Passport number.
A cookie is a small file containing data (a combination of letters and numbers) that our Website can send to your browser. It may be stored on your computer’s hard drive and accessed by our web server or the servers of our third party service providers. This data can then be retrieved, which allows us to personalize your experience with us. To find out more, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. Session cookies allow customers to carry information across website pages, without requiring those customers to re-enter that information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another website, or when you shut down your browser.
Persistent cookies allow a website to recognize users when they return to the website and to remember certain information about those users’ preferences.
These cookies stay on your computer until you manually delete them (see below for details on how to delete cookies).
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
If you have any concerns or questions, please email us at email@example.com.